What I'm Doing Now
- I just finished a 104 voyage around the world on Peace Boat on November 24! It was truly a unique experience where I got to see 23 different ports in 19 countries, learn from guest speakers on board, and meet some truly amazing people on board. Great experience, though I still have a lot of processing to do.
- Looking to get back into teaching, and this time in Tokyo! I am still looking for a job, but I think I will be settling soon!
- I would like to do some research. Currently I am looking into how environment impacts learning, and am thinking about doing it on Peace Boat which is a pretty unique venue! It is not very often that you have a mobile classroom!
- On my to Aomori Prefecture to spend some time with old host families for the holidays, and then will be riding the 2017/2018 New Years Cruise!
- Just reread Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse. This is my 3rd read, and easily on of my favorite books. May we all find our way out of samara :)
Updated December 2017
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers. Check out nownownow.com